Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Stage

This has been the happiest moment in my life to date.

Even when I was young, I never wished hard for fame, money and success that much than I wished for a complete and a happy home, a family that I will call my own. One that is full of love.

Now that Jog2 and I are going to have our first child, I can truly say that this is what I have been dreaming of. The feeling of an expectant mother is amazing and fulfilling. I'm excited entering parenthood, especially that we are together (Jog2 and I) on it. It's a very nice experience. It's revolutionizing my whole being.

I'm happy. That's it!

I thank everyone who understood and who didn't despise me despite of my mistakes. It was a mistake for some, yes I may agree, but it was a sweet mistake. I also thank Jog2 for taking the responsibility and being a father to our child even beforehand, my mom and dad and siblings never abandoned me instead they made me feel loved. With them, I can be vulnerable.

I'm happy for this new stage in our lives.

I promise to love my baby and my lovey unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment