Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Missing Warlito

December 19, 2012
10:11 PM

We never really we're able to talk the day before you left for training. I have a lot of things to tell you, to ask you to be honest.

Well, let me start by saying I miss you so much. I never really realized how much I miss you, until I tried forgetting you. I have preoccupied myself with a lot of activities and indulged myself to different projects but every time I do, it makes me think of the times and things we do together.

I have never been this prayerful. This Christmas, I really want to be with you but my prayers  is for you to really be safe and okay and well. Anyway, I will see you in April.

It's hard when you want to celebrate love but the one who you want to celebrate it with is out of reach. Every time I hear love songs, I would really burst into tears, I have depended on you too much that I forgot living a life without you in it.

Tay, when you left I was afraid that you would find someone else, I saw a potential 'Karibal' during your oath taking,  but when you called earlier, I was relieved to think that, yes we are a family and you will come back home to me.

"Pablo" scared the hell out of me but my prayers are strong and now you're safe. Thank God.

The times of not hearing from you made me realize how much I really do love you and I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

I miss you a lot! I love you a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment