Saturday, June 11, 2011

How can I tell?

How am I suppose to feel. We only have less than 6 hours left and I know for sure that I'm gonna miss him for sure.

Katabi ko siya ngayon at ang hirap isipin na magkakalayo kami for more than one year, ang tagal n'on. Ayoko din namang umuwi siya agad kasi gusto ko na mafulfill yunf dreams niya. Kung ako lang ang masusunod, ayokong umalis siya pero para sa kanya din yun.

Basta mamimiss ko siya at ayoko ng pamilyang malayo sa isa't-isa. Mahirap.

I can tolerate the pain of missing him today but how about tomorrow, the day after it, next week, next month, next year?

Why do people part? I'm hurting now, not because somebody's hurting me but because of the fact that I have always been alone ever since and I have to accept it because it is part of God's plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment