Saturday, June 25, 2011

King of My Heart

Dad,

I wanted to blame you for everything that happened to my life, those decisions you've made, those mistakes you've done, those words you've said, they all left mark to my path and you we're always the figure that I have in mind everytime I think about the future. I wanted to hate you for a life that's so hard and for giving me a rough road. I wanted to disgust you for not doing everything for us, for me. I wanted to but I didn't,I won't and I can't.

Someday, I may find my prince but you will always be my king. Thank you for the decisions you've made for me when I was vacillating, they made me wise, your mistakes made me conscious and your words made me think. Thank you for a hard life and the rough road, it made me tough and I was able to learn how to live life even in the hard way. Thank you for not doing everything for me, I've realized how important it is for me to stand on my own.

You have Ishi now, you may have a new angel but dad I miss us, I miss talking to you and being your little girl again.

You're amazing Dad. You know how to do alwast all things from running the country to producing coffee, from making speeches to running a business, from singing to preaching. You rock. Cheers to you. Happy father's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment