Friday, August 1, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT

Honestly, I already dropped the idea of getting married because of our busy schedule until he asked me again, this time with sincerity and eagerness, to get married, off course, I said yes. As you may know we were never really friends when we were younger but Jogjog and I both knew then that there was something special about each other, and as we grew up, we realized that we were meant to grow old together.

We all have waited long enough, but the wait is over. Before we make a formal announcement though, Jogjog and I want to let you know that we have decided to get married during the holidays. There are no specifics yet, but we surely would like you to know. 

Tentative Schedule:
3:00 pm Saturday
December 27, 2014
Kitcharao, Agusan del Norte

-cay





No comments:

Post a Comment