Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cheesy Yet True

This might a sound irritably funny yet it's true, I've been daydreaming about my baby. Not the horny and naughty thought of it, just the thought of him being with me makes my whole body act differently.

It might be that I just miss him. Maybe what we really need is a time for two, a time for us.

Yesterday, he sent me a text message. It says 'B, I saw my ex-' It was so annoying and silly of him to be telling me that. I hope he's is aware that I'm jealous of almost everyone, really, everyone. He might still be feeling something for his ex, and I can't hold it. He seemed to be SOOOOO proud of of her. I wonder what he tell his friends about me. I so care about it.

What's cheesy is, I like it when he teases me, I like it when he's making me dead jealous and I like the weird feeling.

I remembered telling him once that I fell in love twice. Now let me correct it, I fell in love twice but with the same person. He is that same person that I will continually love. Now, that's cheesy!

No comments:

Post a Comment