Sunday, September 20, 2009

Missing You!

Thank you so much for making me happy. I have never met someone like you before. You care for me so much, you sometimes make me smile and oftentimes laugh. I admit, you make me want you. I need you in my life. You are the spice that adds flavor on it.

Thank you for taking care of my health, you're like my personal doctor, my nutritionist, my cook, my adviser, my trusted friend, my all.

Whenever I'm with you, I always act so natural. I don't have to pretend 'cuz I'm just comfortable of being me. I like it when you tell me not to drink this and that, when you text me to not forget to eat, when you tell me that meal is ready, when you forget to say please if you have to, when you fix my shirt 'cuz my undershirt is showing up, when you pinch my cheeks, when you put your hands on my shoulder and the way I respond by putting my hands over you waist, when you attempt to kiss but you're shy so I have to hover my lips towards yours so that we can kiss, hahaha, and simply when I'm with you.

I hope, we will always be like this 'cuz I'm loving it and I'm loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment