Friday, September 18, 2009

Where It Started

Have you ever heard of the song by Taylor Swift? "We were young when I first saw you..." We were still so young then when I first thought of you to be somebody in my life. It was weird because we hated each other at first and were physically hurting each other with our fists and all but our love story started there.

He was the last person that I would imagine myself growing up with but mind you that he was also the only person I could imagine waiting for me as I walk down the aisle. He was not the ideal man that I was wishing for but I could not compare him to anyone else because he is incomparable. He is great and no one can ever replace him in my life. He's got this unique personality that made me head over hills in love with him. He is not the ideal man because he is more than what is ideal.

Let's give that wonderful person a name, he is Warlito E. Nautan, Jr. My baby, my hero, my bestfriend, inspiration, father, lawyer, brother and the only love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment