Saturday, July 2, 2011

Well, Happy Birthday Tay!

We have known each other for a long time now and I must say that for each moment we spent together, I’m learning more about life and about you. We may be having a tough time these times but I know that we’re the best in terms of resolving our issues and I hope that we’ll never get tired of resolving our issues over time. What’s ahead of us is yet uncertain and I would accept it if we end up in somebody else’s arms or if we’re not meant to be together forever at least we were together once and that’s enough. You are a good person (I am not that bad too, but I’m not as good as you or them) and you deserve to be with someone better (better than me). You have a choice and even if ‘us’ is impossible, then remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up, down and in between. If not physically, at least in prayers.

For all that we've been through, I still love you and I will always do.

Happy birthday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment