Monday, April 18, 2011

Dreams of My Reality

What’s the difference between a nightmare and a dream?


According to Merriam Webster Dictionary nightmare is an evil spirit formerly thought to oppress people during sleep and a dream is a series of thoughts, images or emotions occurring during sleep.


Well basically they are the same, but in to make it less complex dream is when we like the thoughts that occurred when we were sleeping and nightmare is the opposite.


I just had a nightmare, well it was a really a dream. I know I’m afraid on how I will face it but I hope I can and I wish it was real. I wish it did happen in real life even if it was shameful and unforgivable. I’m already tired of putting things in other people’s perspective now; I guess it’s time to level up. But the real question is, Am I ready to hurt the people who trusted me loved me from the start and who never gave up on me through time? Life is a matter of fate and our fate is a product of our choice. I choose this, I choose to stay out of trouble and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment