Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just Like in Gossip Girl

What if life is as complicated as the lives of the people in Gossip Girl? Hypothetically, mine can be suited there and is a resemblance of each and every character. If I were a cast then I might be Serena Van Der Woodsen for having excuses and explanations for every action and for making them sound right even if they are wrong, I also have a friend who defends me and gets me out of trouble all the time or I can also be Blair Waldorf who will do everything to get what she wants, manipulates everyone to make the stars align as planned and to get even to those who have hurt her. I can also see myself in Lily Wan Der Woodsen who loves her family so much and follows the advice of the elderly but still knows a way to follow her heart. Well, I guess the best lesson that I have learned from it is from Serena’s and Dan’s relationship. Honesty is still the best policy. Do not judge so that you won’t be judged. Understand and let other’s understand. It’s okay not to forget but try to move at least and make sure to learn the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment