Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This is a piece of art that I want to share with you all. The title of the song is Somebody by Depeche Mode. The lyrics speaks of what I want in my life, the want turned into a need that I have to have to be human and a real being.

I want somebody to share, share the rest of my lifeShare my innermost thoughts, know my intimate detailsSomeone who'll stand by my side and give me support
And in return she'll get my supportShe will listen to me when I want to speakAbout the world we live in and life in genera
Though my views may be wrong, they may even be pervertedShe'll hear me out, and won't easily be convertedTo my way of thinking in fact she'll often disagreeBut at the end of it all she will understand me

Though my views may be wrong, they may even be pervertedShe'll hear me out, and won't easily be convertedTo my way of thinking in fact she'll often disagreeBut at the end of it all she will understand meI want somebody who cares for me passionatelyWith every thought and with every breath
Someone who'll help me see things in a different lightAll the things I detest I will almost likeI don't want to be tied to anyone's stringsI'm carefully trying to steer clear of those things
But when I'm asleep I want somebodyWho will put their arms around me, kiss me tenderlyThough things like this make me sickIn a case like this I'll get away with it
aaOoh ohhOohAah

I can’t get over it. This has been my favorite for two years now and I don’t usually get attached to a song for that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment